FUEL™ for Schools
complete ∙ collaborative ∙ fun ∙ results driven
- Fuel is complete. A comprehensive wellness program embracing all components of wellbeing, fuel provides unlimited access to remote support and onsite activities and individualizes services to your organization. Led by a qualified registered dietitian and wellness expert, individuals develop a personal relationship with their behavioral counselor who provides motivation, education, accountability and support throughout the program.
- Fuel is collaborative. Fuel integrates your organization’s wellness initiatives into an inclusive model unifying dining service, occupational health and wellness employees.
- Fuel is fun. Fun is a critical element to keep people engaged and motivated. Fuel offers healthy competition, hands on activities, social connection and team building to provide an anecdote to boredom and mundane routine.
- Fuel gets results. Regular biometric screenings measure outcomes and further motivate participants towards positive behavior change. Competition, visibility and rewards make the program successful.
The Program Includes:
- A Registered Dietitian to manage the program
- 1:1 nutrition counseling
- Access to mobile nutrition application
- Online community
- Education materials
- Quarterly biometric screening and analysis
- Regular wellness seminars
- Signage and promotion
- Wellness committee organization
- Collaboration with dining services and wellness personnel
- Fitness groups (yoga, running, etc.)
- Nutrition groups (mindful eating, weight management)
- Competition and rewards to drive engagement
To learn more about Fuel™ or for a quote, please contact Amy Gardner at 617-332-2282 x1